More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda S Cook has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Linda S Cook has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Linda S Cook has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Linda S Cook is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Her attitude is uncalled for. Wouldn't let us do alternative split MMR vaccines, which to me a red flag, meaning she cares only about the money and not about our kids.
We have made every effort to work with families wishing to use alternative immunization schedules. Unfortunately, the split MMR vaccine is not currently available. As vaccines are reimbursed at rates below the cost of purchase and administration, the statement seems unfair as well as inaccurate.
Dr. Cook and her husband have been wonderful to my 2/1/2 year old since birth. They have been there whenever I have needed them and almost always hit the problem on the first diagnosis. They are very thorough and are great with children and parents. Their lab tech is great and loves children and the office has a great atmosphere in general. The only complaint would have to be a partner the have by the name of Dr. Beachaump. He has a terrible bedside manner and has no respect for first time parents in distress. The good thngs is you RARELY have to deal with him.
28 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1990
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Linda S Cook accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsLinda Sarles Cook Md, 7903 Calle Rialto, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Linda S Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.