Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda M Dales has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Linda Dale was so very kinds and I must say she seemed as though she real wanted to help me. I was nervous going in after all was going to see what to do about a on going thyroid problem. By the time I got my appt date Dec 10th I was no longer nervous and felt as tho she was more like a friend then a Dr. I will keep rating as I go along but I don't see anything but good going to come from her and her staff. I would recommend her any day. Appt time ?? called me back before I even had paperwork filled out. She seems to be a asset to Anderson Hospital and Meridian,Ms
23 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Linda M Dales accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Gulfport Endocrinology, 4540 W Railroad St, Gulfport, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linda M Dales in this video.
Dr. Linda M Dales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.