Dr. Linda Davis Is this you?

best pain management I've ever had in 20 years

Posted on March 31st, 2013

for thirty years I've been suffering with back pain, with several back procedures and surgery for my back. this includes many years of doctors prescribing multiple pain medications for my pain. over ten years of recieving epidurals to help with my back pain. Dr. Davis is the only Doctor who understood my pain and found a treatment to help with my pain management. I have a better qualtiy of life because of her!

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

I have multiple problems with my back, scoliosis, arthritis, degenerative disk desease, etc. etc. Dr Davis does not give up. She has set a plan of action for me and has been so supportive and encouraging. While she dispenses medication her first approach is to not medicate or just increase medicince, she looks for a solution. Her office staff is caring and professional. Dr Davis and her staff work as a team. Can not speak highly enough of Dr. Davis, she was my last hope and has turned out to be a wonderful blessing.

outstanding, very caring.

Posted on February 24th, 2012

Dr Davis is a very caring and up to date physician. She really listens and does everything she can to help you. You are not just a number, there is no rush, no being shuffled off to a nurse practitioner. Finally, a doctor who puts the patient first

Dr. Davis is truly a one of a kind, professional and knowledgeable doctor.

Posted on December 16th, 2011

e seen numerous doctors since originally hurting my lower back in 2009. I've literally been three and done that and had just about given up on all doctors in general. In my own experience, a lot of doctors just want to push pills down your throat, without really wanting to get to the root of the problems. Dr. Davis is VERY professional and seeks first and foremost to find out what's wrong and to make a plan of attack to actually fix said problem. She took the time to go over all of my concerns and questions with me and most definitely made me feel a lot more at ease. I've been in a lot of pain, and even so, she started me pretty conservative with pain meds to see how I react to them. She's definitely NOT a pill pusher, but more importantly, she cares about her patients and wants to do her best to correct the actual problem, without having to use a bunch of drugs to mask the symptoms. Of all the doctors I've ever seen, by far and without hesitation, she is the absolute best! If you want a caring, very knowledgeable doctor, who actually wants to HELP you recover and overcome your injury the right way, then Dr. Davis is the doctor for you. Both her and her staff are VERY courteous, thoughtful, caring, trusting and genuine. They're definitely on top of their A game, as they've been there and done that! I HIGHLY recommend this fine, state of the art facility to anyone looking for a doctor who can really help them, not just write prescriptions to mask symptoms. There are a lot of fly by night doctors out there, whom don't really care about their patients. Dr. Davis and her staff go above and beyond to ensure that their patient are taken care of. Dr. Davis is an amazing doctor, who genuinely cares about helping people. More less, she's one of a kind and I personally feel blessed to have found her!

My back no longer hurts!

Posted on July 12th, 2011

I went to Dr Davis at her Phoenix office and was very impressed with her caring manner and knowledge of my condition. She is no 1 trick pony, she individualizes the treatment to each patient and does what is needed to relieve your pain. The only slight down side is sometimes it takes a week or 2 to get in to see her.

Pain free for the first time in 35 years!.

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

Dr Linda is the most caring, persistant pain doctor I have ever been to. She does not give up on people. Other doctors told me there was nothing more they can do. I had to give up all my hobbies and take drugs that made me feel out of it. She kept with me until she found what worked, which in my case was a stimulator.She does not give out prescriptions for narcotics, which has annoyed a few of my acquintances, but she does not want those types in her practice anyway. So if you want a doctor who will hang in there with you, she is it. If you want pain medications, don't bother

EXCELLENT IN PAIN

Posted on April 27th, 2011

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK FOR SEEING MY DAD AT THE LAST SECOND. HE IS SO MUCH BETTER NOW AND SPEAKS HIGHLY OF YOU.THANK YOU.

I travel to see Dr. Davis

Posted on April 14th, 2011

I travel 17 miles each way to see Dr. Davis. I have a pain clinic 2 miles away from my home. That clinic is filled with drug seekers, scummy people, drug dealers etc. Dr. Davis does not allow that at her clinic. She is by far the best pain doctor in phoenix. I was recommended to her by my sister in law. I recommend her to you. Even if gas goes up to 5.00 a gallon I refuse to go anywhere else.

RUN AWAY from this practice as fast as you can!

Posted on March 16th, 2011

Very unprofessional staff (esp. lady named Robyn), attitudes lacking in 'people's skills'. Dr. Davis did not ask me any questions about myself or prior medical issues. I had to tell her (without prompting from her)about myself and felt like I was wasting HER time and she wasn't interested in me and wanted me OUT of there fast. I will NOT give that practice my time or money, or referrals, they are NOT worthy! I would NOT recommend this Doc to my worst enemy!

Surgery no longer needed!

Posted on March 8th, 2011

I went to Dr. Linda Davis as an alternative to back surgery after reading a story on one of her. After meeting with Linda Davis I was surprised at her knowledge and the alternatives that I had for my back pain that were not discussed by my regular doctor.I decided on the RF treatment where they burn the nerve causing all the pain. This treatment worked wonderful. The nerve was no longer able to cause pain. I could move in ways that I have not been able to move in 15 years. I recommend Dr. Davis with my life!

Shingle help

Posted on February 8th, 2011

I went to Dr. Davis after being referred by my family physician. I had horrible shingle pain. After two injections, I was pleased that the pain went away. Back to gardening I went. I recommendDr. Davis and her staff to any patient

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Back pain is finally gone. I should have gone to you years ago!