Dr. Linda Dunn Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Linda Dunn?

Great Doctor- Brilliant!

After 3 pregnancies, and losing 3 Babies at 26 weeks of gestation, and countless doctors who could not dianose my condition, I made an appointment to see Dr Dunn. She diagnosed me immediately, and was professional, yet personable. She saw me weekly, and was available to me 24-7. I honestly called her at least 20 times during my subsequent pregnancy and she never made me feel uncomfortable. because of Dr Dunn, I went on to have 2 healthy children 2 1/2 years apart. I had seen so many doctors after losing my babies who coldnt give me a reason, and I thank God that I found her.Cant say enough!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Linda Dunn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.