Dr. Linda James Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Linda James?

Wonderful, caring doctor

Posted on May 12th, 2017

Dr. James is thorough and meticulous in her exams, shows concern and care for her patients, and is friendly and open in her demeanor. I highly recommend her.

Doesn't Listen

Posted on June 29th, 2016

During my annual "physical" aka pap smear, I explained concerns I was having. It was in one ear and out the other. She was far more worried about having to leave early that day and spent most her time talking to her nurse than listening to me. I ended up going to planned parenthood, who sent me for an ultrasound, confirming my concerns. Had I not been proactive, a serious issue could've become even worse. Even at my first appointment she didn't really listen to what I was telling her. The star is for the receptionist because she was friendly.

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Doesn't get much done as internet is always down and therefor ends the visit. All information apparently is in her computer. I feel incomplete as if the appointment wasn't even dealt with most of the time.

No bedside manner

Posted on April 29th, 2016

45 minutes of looking at the computer. I was in a lot of pain and the last thing I needed was for her to raise her voice at me, and give me an attitude. Did not hear what I had to say. Waited 6 weeks to get an appointment for nothing! Ignored to acknowledge that I nearly died last year due to misdiagnosis of hospital ER!

Loved the service.

Posted on January 31st, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Staff are really nice and cater to needs of patient. Dr. James is very knowledgeable and has great care and concern for her patients!!

Posted on March 22nd, 2017