Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Shaffer
Dr. Linda Shaffer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wilkes Barre, PA, with other offices in Tunkhannock, PA and Palmerton, PA (and 5 other locations). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Shaffer is affiliated with J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital, Tyler Memorial Hospital and St Luke Allentown Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Shaffer has 8 locations
880 Sr 6W
Tunkhannock, PA 18657
Book Online Now
Dr. Linda Shaffer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shaffer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
Tyler Memorial Hospital
St Luke Allentown Campus
28 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Linda Shaffer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Linda Shaffer's office for more information.
677 Kidder St Wilkes Barre, PA : (570) 825-2046
880 Sr 6W Tunkhannock, PA 18657
135 Lafayette Ave Palmerton, PA : (610) 826-2303
1225 Warm Springs Ave Huntingdon, PA : (814) 643-2290
1100 E Orange St Lancaster, PA : (717) 397-3711
1953 E 3rd St Williamsport, PA : (570) 323-4072
1101 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown, PA : (610) 435-3111
24 Cree Dr Lock Haven, PA : (570) 893-5000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Linda Shaffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilkes Barre, PA.