Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Eakle
Dr. Linda Eakle, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Milton, WV. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. Eakle is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center, Thomas Memorial Hospital and Putnam General Hospital. Dr. Eakle has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Eakle has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Linda Eakle has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Linda Eakle has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Eakle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mary's Medical Center
Thomas Memorial Hospital
Putnam General Hospital
Thomas Memorial Hospital
Camc Teays Valley Hospital
34 Years Experience
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1509 W Main St, Milton, WV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linda Eakle in this video.
Dr. Linda Eakle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milton, WV.