Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda C Elkins has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Linda C Elkins has the following 7 expertise
- Artificial Insemination
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Linda C Elkins has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Linda C Elkins is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Amazing doctor. Thorough knowledge of her field and very calm & friendly. The doctor and team together work in complete unison. Unlike other places I experienced disconnect between staff and the doc but not here. They are together always smiling and support. Definitely recommend Dr Elkins and her team at aspire fertility.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Parkland Health And Hospital System
Dr. Linda C Elkins accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsAspire Fertility, 16415 Addison Rd Ste 900, Addison, TX
Dr. Linda C Elkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Addison, TX.