Dr. Linda C Evans Beckman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda C Evans Beckman?

Totally different experience

Dr. Evans Beckman has changed quite a bit and seems to be more uncaring and rushed. Her bedside manner used to be great, but now she's always coming in the exam room uptight and with no emotion anymore. She's always stressing about something and then takes it out on me and wonders why my blood pressure rises. I'm thinking about changing doctors. It's sad because she used to be easy to talk to.

Very nice and took her time with me and she is very caring

patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Linda Evans-Beckman for over 20 years. Lately she is uncaring, sarcastic, and rushed. I will never return to her. When I had a bad rash and wanted an appointment, I was told to call my OB/GYN. When I went to see him, he told me I had shingles and should've seen my family doctor. I told him that Dr. Beckman refused to see me. I recently saw Dr. Beckman for a sinus infection and she said to me "What do you want me to do for you?" She even laughed. If you are considering this doctor, I would say to you to reconsider your decision.

Dr. Beckman is fantastic. She spent plenty of time with with me and my daughter and was very thorough. The nurses are great as well. The front office staff is extremely unpleasant, rude and difficult. Three separate times I have had to deal with the office manager who apparently knows nothing about customer service. She sounds unpleasant, acts unpleasant and clearly could care less about the patients that enter the office.

Dr. Beckman is a very compassionate, caring physician. She takes time to explain test results, and if need be explores more avenues for the treatment.

DR BECKMAN IS THE KINDEST, CONCERNED DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET. I VISIT WITH CONFIDENCE AND ALWAYS A SMILE, NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU FEEL. NEVER HURRIES YOU.

She is the most caring and compassionate doctor. She is very knowledgeable. I moved out of state or she would still be my doctor. I have not found a primary care doctor like her yet. On in a million.

While Dr. Beckman is very knowledable, I am not a fan of hers. Her staff is not vert friendly, most seem miserable to be there and the wait times are ridiculous. Also Dr. Beckman really likes to push medicine samples, I usually leave with a bag full of samples everytime I'm there. To me this does not make her a good doctor. Also I went to her office twice in about a year and a half because I constantly have the feeling of clogged ears all time, she basically told me that its difficult to treat and sent me home with a bag full of nasal spray. Needless to say I will not be going back to her office and ill will just find an ENT doctor for a 2nd opinion.

I have been a patient of Dr. Evans Beckman for almost twenty years and both my children are also treated by her. She is extremely cabable, understanding and caring. I have recdomended her to family and friends and will cintinue to do so. Her bedside manner is wonderful, she puts you at ease and is very concerned about her patients

Waiting a long time for a great doctor

Although the waiting time to see Dr. Evans-Beckman can be very long, it is well worth it. She is kind, respectful and knows her stuff. She also works with a great partner so when she is not available you are comfortable seeing Dr. O'Neill. I always recommend her!

Love Dr Beckman, treats her patients like family

ONLY THE BEST

One in a million

Dr. Linda C Evans Beckman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orland Park, IL.