Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda L Fan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Linda L Fan has the following 18 expertise
- Uterine Prolapse
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Dr. Linda L Fan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
Was great experience. Dr. Fan and the whole staff made my visit very comfortable. Dr. Fan spent plenty of time with me in her exam room and in her office talking with me. I never felt rushed and I left there knowing that I had been seen and treated by a first class professional. I recommended her to my sister, daughter and a few freinds.
I was recently diagnosed with a cyst on my left ovary, which can be very scary. Dr Fan sat down with me and explained my options and called me personally several times to answer follow-up questions. I highly recommend her staff and recommend going to her office at the Columbus Circle area on Broadway, no wait time.
Dr. Fan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 2002
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Linda L Fan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsYale Medical Group, 200 Orchard St Ste 108, New Haven, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linda L Fan in this video.
Dr. Linda L Fan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.