Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Ferry
Dr. Linda Ferry, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Loma Linda, CA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. Ferry is affiliated with VA Loma Linda Healthcare System and Jerry L. Pettis Memorial Veterans Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Ferry has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Linda Ferry has the following 1 expertise
- Tobacco Abuse (Tobacco Use Disorder)
Dr. Linda Ferry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Ferry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Jerry L. Pettis Memorial Veterans Medical Center
34 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions11201 Benton St, Loma Linda, CA
Dr. Linda Ferry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.