Dr. Linda Fisherwilliams Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Linda Fisherwilliams?

Posted on June 14th, 2016

I LOVE my Dr.

NOT RELIABLE. IF YOU QUESTION HER SHE WILL LET YOU GO!

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

I had been with Dr. Fisher-Williams for a very long time. When I got hurt at work she said she "Did not do workers comp." So she would not see me. Every time I went in her office she would ask questions, look at vitals, and very rarely examine you. She would prescribe meds, if needed, or refer you to another doctor. I went online to look at medical history and it said I had a condition, which she did NOT treat me for five years earlier. Of course she said it was a computer error. She was my Primary Care Doctor and just got a letter that she was not going to be my doctor anymore and to look for someone else. She has been having to fill out disability papers for me recently and I think she is letting go because of this. Change of doctors will be great for me!!!!

Very rude Staff, nurses and doctor

Posted on October 13th, 2014

I do not recommend this doctor to anyone she is very rude and don't care about her patients

Very rude staff. Nurses and Dr Linda Fisher Williams very rude

Posted on October 10th, 2014

This office is terrible, very rude staff and nurses they are very in professional and will judge you and be little you due to your medical needs and If you have a emergency after hours and go to the hospital or dentist it makes them angry cause causes them extra work to look at paperwork. They have no empathy for their patients. I do not recommend anyone to go to this office. Very in pleasant experience and I've heard this from multiple different people

Posted on October 5th, 2017