Dr. Linda Flynn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Flynn?

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Dr. Flynn is such a well-rounded dermatologist. I feel very comfortable with her abilities to practice medicine.

Interested and knowledgeable

Posted on March 29th, 2012

Dr. Flynn and her staff are very professional and manage to be friendly and caring at the same time. Though she seems in a hurry, I find that to be her personality and not the fact that she is rushing you out the door. She explains options and makes good suggestions about treatment options.

Despite a nice office staff and fine knowledge-base, I won't be back due to bedside manner.

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

I did not have a good experience with Dr. Flynn. Her office staff is very nice, both front office and medical assistants. I did not have any procedures performed, so I can't speak to that part of her practice. She also seemed to know what she was talking about. However, I was really disappointed with her bedside manner. She was so frenzied, and for want of a better word, awkward. She spoke extremely quickly (and I'm a fast talker, but this was something beyond that), and spoke primarily to the medical assistant who was hurriedly writing what she said, rather to me, the patient. She seems uncomfortable with doctor-patient interaction. You know how with some doctors it doesn't matter if they spend 5 or 15 minutes with you...you still feel like they listened, understood why you were there, and considered you as an individual human being? Well, she's not like that. She was in the room for plenty of time, but I was so uncomfortable with her affect that I really just wanted to leave after 10 seconds. There is an art to physician interaction with patients, and in my experience with her, she just didn't seem very good at it. Since she's not fresh out of school, and has her own seemingly successful practice, I was surprised that she seemed so unskilled at forming basic rapport. I definitely would not recommend her to a friend, and I won't be returning.

Never Could Get a Receptionist on The Phone

Posted on June 16th, 2011

I tried to call to make an appt. I got an answering machine that said, if you'd like to make an appt. please hang up and call the receptionist. Everytime I called, I got the same message...a receptionist never answered. This is awful business practice. Hire somebody to answer the phone, or at least have the message say, if you'd like to make an appt. please leave a message and we will return your call within 24 hours.

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

She is an excellent Dermatologist. Besides her expertise, she is very easy to talk to, listens, and very patient and friendly.

Zero followup

Posted on March 9th, 2011

I wrote Dr. Flynn a letter requesting she review why i was not given a medication. That was two(2) weeks ago and I have yet to receive a reply. Either she does not want to give me the coutesy of a reply OR interested partis within her office who have access to incoming mail did not want her to see my letter as it was critical of the care provided to me by other professionals.

Posted on November 19th, 2015