Dr. Linda Fonseca Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Linda Fonseca?

Needs Coaching

When giving bad news this physician needs coaching. She is more concerned with explaining the issues than with us understanding what she means. She also does not listen to questions we are asking. Overall her communication and interpersonal skills under stress are sub-par. We left not feeling at ease about what we were told. She came off as arrogant and condescending.

Loss of my baby

I was seeing Dr. Fonseca to make sure everithing was ok with my baby.. At 30 weeks of gestation she found a cyst on my baby's unbilical cord.. She said not to worry she scheduled me to see me in a moth away. It was too late the cyst grew and took my bab's life away at 34 weeks:( .. I went back to look for a further explanation she was on vac wile i was suffering the lost of my baby.. Is hard for me to write this here, but i dont want this to happen to anybody else. Keep a close eye on every detail.. Does mot matter what rhe doctor says now in ddays DOCTORS only cares about what ins u have.. Due to her lack of knoledge my baby die inside of me.!! Plus she did not take the time to answer your questions. Seems she is always in a hurry.