Dr. Linda D Francis Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Linda D Francis?

Run

Dangerous and mean.

Waited over an hour to see the doctor in fact I was called back and then told to go sit back down so that a patient who came in 20 minutes after me could be seen first. Was charged $320.00 for 30 minutes and never got my prescriptions called in. I was promised they would be called in by lunchtime or early evening and they were never called in. No response from the after hours line either. Horrible experience.

Tried 4 different times to get someone to call back, never succeeded. Emily (the P.A.) was nice but really didn't listen. Dr. Francis couldn't even be bothered to meet with me. Twice ended up with no medication refill because of office errors or just getting a return call. Terrible service.

She took the time & patience to listen & understand the situation I was in. I would strongly recommend her to anyone needing her services. I wish she was located in my hometown.

Terrible doctor. Moody and obnoxious. No concern for patient needs. All about the buck.

Horrible Experience!!!

This is the most UNcaring doctor I have ever met!! She insists on doing all of the talking, I guess she can make a diagnosis without actually having to listen to the complaints. I gave her one star because I couldn't select ZERO stars!

Dr. Linda D Francis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.