Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda K Franks has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laser Surgery
- Heart Block
- Hair Diseases
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Unstable Angina
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Linda Franks is an amazing dermatologist, I always feel taken care. I have had several different procedures with no effects whatsoever other than my skin improved immensely. I recommend her to all of my friends. The entire staff, from front office to medical assistants are an absolute pleasure to deal with. Always a civilized experience.
32 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
New York University
Dr. Linda K Franks accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGramercy Park Dermatology, 60 Gramercy Park N Apt 1N, New York, NY
Dr. Linda K Franks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.