Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda L Gerard has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I definitely would not recommend Dr. Gerard as your OB/GYN doctor. Every appointment I went to I had to wait at least 45 minutes or more. They charged me hundreds of dollars when my insurance company pays 100%. Then when I brought it to their attention they said I would have to wait until after my baby was born which would have been at least another 6 months! Then Dr. Gerard and her nurse did not explain an important test that I should have been given the option of taking or not taking. Then when the results came back her nurse was very vague on the results and did not explain the next steps well at all. A pregnant woman has enough to worry about than having a doctor along with her staff that acts incompetent. I tried to give them chance after chance but there was always something so I left. The next doctor I went to explained everything and I only waited up to 15 minutes.
When I got to the office I was the only person in the waiting room. The wait was very short. Dr. Gerard did not seem to be in a hurry at all. She listened and took my problem seriously. Office staff and nurses were friendly. Maybe they have made some changes. I will definitely be going to Dr. Gerard from now on.
Pike County Memorial Hospital
Dr. Linda L Gerard accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Foot & Ankle Center Inc, 836 E 65th St Ste 9, Savannah, GA
Dr. Linda L Gerard is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Savannah, GA.