Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda D Gillam
Dr. Linda D Gillam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morristown, NJ. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gillam is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital and NYU Langone Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda D Gillam has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Linda D Gillam has the following 22 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Blood Clot
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Attack
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Failure
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
Dr. Linda D Gillam has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gillam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Queens University Faculty Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1976
St Michaels Hospital
Dr. Linda D Gillam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMorristown Medical Center, 100 Madison Ave, Morristown, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linda D Gillam in this video.
Dr. Linda D Gillam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.