Dr. Linda Goodrum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Goodrum?

RIDICULOUS

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Dr. Goodrum is a good dr. But the wait time at her office is ridiculous. I've waited for 2 freaking hours just for the ultrasound. They are very unprofessional about keep track with their patients.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Dr. Goodrum is very nice, and her ultrasound tech is great also. Yes, the wait can be long, but you need to keep in mind that this is a high-risk clinic where people go to find out if their baby has genetic problems/risks. Sometimes the doctor has to give people terrible news and offer a thorough and compassionate explanation of things to parents. I imagine this can take a lot of time and be kind of unpredictable. Be patient.

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Overall, Dr. Goodrum is a decent doctor. She's nice ,attentive, and knowledgeable. However, the wait time in this office is ridiculous! I've been here 3 times, and every time I've waited over an hour! In my opinion, doctors should be more organized with time mgmt. It's funny how doctors will cancel appts for late patients, but they seem to have no problem keeping patients who are on time waiting for absurb amounts of time. One could probably actually witness the grass grow while waiting in this office!

Wonderful

Posted on April 13th, 2012

The office staff is so sweet and kind. I was very welcomed when I went for my visit. The Dr. spent time with me and answered all my questions/concerns I had. I am so glad she's my Dr.

Posted on April 12th, 2017