Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda M Green has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Linda M Green has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Linda M Green has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
II met the most amazing dr. with a beautiful bedside manner!!!! Made me feel that she cared genuinely!! But when I left I had to call back and that became a nightmare for two months went by and I could not get through to their office when I did get some way they act as if they didn't care her office staff really mess up a beautiful doctor. I am looking to change which head I won't be able to see her again because my care is important to me they sent me a letter because the Gyn found a mass on my chest and sent it to them and to this day I can not get though for an appointment. Shame on them
Dr. Green is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Oakwood Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Linda M Green accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversal Medical Physicians Pc, 4727 Saint Antoine St Ste 211, Detroit, MI
Dr. Linda M Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.