Dr. Linda E Grismer Is this you?

19 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Linda E Grismer?

Best doctor I have ever had!

Dr. Grismer does not rush her appointments and spends time trying to understand. She runs labs constantly to help treat you. She also understand that living with chronic pain is not easy and will do her best to prevent pain. Within a month of being her patient she had diagnosed me, when I spent 6 months with a other rheumatologist that could never give me an answer or help with the pain. Dr. Grismer diagnosed me and started treatment right away. She even takes the time to personally call me if I have questions or when my labs come in and something is off. Seriously a wonderful doctor!