Dr. Linda Grover Is this you?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Grover for over 20 yrs and she is the most caring person, plus she is very professional and she takes time from her busy schedule to listen to whatever problems you may have. She's just the best! OH, and her assistant Angela is super as well!

Posted on July 7th, 2016

A great person, very professional, very knowledgeable, friendly, pleasant and easy to talk to about health issues, as well as any health topics. I would recommend Dr. Grover on a heartbeat to my friends and not only.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 17th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Grover's for over 15 years and will continue to be. Angela, her nurse, and Dr. Grover make an excellent team. The office staff is always organized, efficient and pleasant. Dr. Grover is most willing to answer any question you might have--I never feel rushed and I feel very confident in her manner and medical expertise.

Great doctor

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Dr. Grover is a great doctor, and her nurse Angela is a great assistant. Whenever I have had an appointment, I have been seen prompty and professionally. Dr. Grover is knowledgable and very thorough in making sure that you get the most appropriate treatment when you have an issue / concern. I am satisfied with her as my doctor and trust her completely.

LOVE HER!

Posted on October 16th, 2012

She is the best of the best. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Highly recommended

Posted on June 21st, 2012

I was able to get an appointment within a few days. Dr. is knowledgeable, thorough, listens, responds and follows through. Excellent communication and bedside manner.

Wonderful physician

Posted on June 11th, 2012

Dr. Grover is a wonderful physician. She is knowledgeable,professional, accessible, friendly and caring. Angela, her personal assistant returns all calls, is personable, professional, accessible and knowledgeable. They are an incredible team. I am happy to be their patient!

The best gyn I have ever had

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

I am 56 and I have been seeing Dr Grover for years. She has been very informative, gentle and has the best bedside manner. We take a couple of minutes to chit-chat when 'the business' is done. I would recommend her to anyone.

Be more caring

Posted on April 26th, 2011

I DON'T LIKE BEING TREATED LIKE A NUMBER,AND I YOU WERE CONCERED YOU WOULD OF DID YOUR JOB THAT DAY. NOT ME HAVING TO GO 4 DAYS LATER TO IMMEDIATE CARE TO GET MY FEMALE PROBLEMS TAKING CARE OF. AND REFUSING TO SEE ME THE FOLLOWING WEEK. I FELT I PAID YOU GOOD MONEY AND GOT NOTHING BUT A PRESCIPTION THAT DID NOT WORK. IF YOUR BURNED OUT DO ME AND OTHERS A FAVOR RETIRE OR QUIT.

I have so many questions

Posted on April 10th, 2011

She was rude. I am 50 so close to menopause and she didn't ask me how I feel, if I have any questions. Nothing!!! She just made my pap, and toll me to get dressed and left.

Posted on August 28th, 2016