Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda K Han has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Hahn insisted that I see her twice before surgery to make a plan, even though she was aware that I had already met with another surgeon before her and I knew exactly what I wanted. She made unnecessarily rude comments about my anatomy in front of me. I could not believe that she was very late on the day of the surgery. The entire team had to wait for her to arrive. I am astounded that she had me extubated and woken up so she could tell me everything went well for her portion of the surgery and she was going on vacation so she would not be following up with me anymore during my hospitalization. I feel she could have told me about her vacation before they gave me anesthetic! Then I had to be put back under to have the rest of my surgery with another doctor. Unfortunately I had many complications and spent a lot of the next few weeks in the hospital. Many doctors visited, but not Dr. Hahn or anyone else from her group. I honestly feel that she didn't care about me or my progress at all. I absolutely would NOT recommend her to anyone I like. If your insurance will allow you to see anyone else than I suggest you give them a call.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Linda K Han accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linda K Han in this video.
Dr. Linda K Han is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.