Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Hanna-Trad
Dr. Linda Hanna-Trad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pawtucket, RI, with other offices in North Providence, RI and North Providence, RI (and 1 other location). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hanna-Trad is affiliated with Newport Hospital, St. Joseph Hospital and Roger Williams General Hosp.. Dr. Hanna-Trad has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Hanna-Trad has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Linda Hanna-Trad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pawtucket, RI.