Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda J Hanna-Trad MD
Dr. Linda J Hanna-Trad has 2 locations
Dr. Linda J Hanna-Trad has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Linda J Hanna-Trad has the following 5 expertise
- Substance Abuse
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Linda J Hanna-Trad - Posted on April 12th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Linda J Hanna-Trad - Posted on October 25th, 2016
Office staff very unprofessional.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Linda J Hanna-Trad - Posted on August 27th, 2015
Worthless new office staff/ doctor Hanna needs to leave this new practice and go back on her own.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Linda J Hanna-Trad - Posted on March 14th, 2015
Dr Hanna is an excellent and caring doctor. Since she joined another practice, office visits have been awful. The office staff does not answer the phone and never gives a call back when you leave a message. Dr. Hanna needs to go back to her own practice before all her patients are fed up with the new office staffs incompetence.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Linda J Hanna-Trad - Posted on April 17th, 2012
Dr. Linda Hanna-Trad is an excellent physician, however, her office staff is on the verge of being incompetent. They are always "short with people" and hurried. It is extremely difficult and frustrating to get through to the office via telephone. If I did not like Dr. Hanna as much as I do, I would look elsewhere (I have thought about it often).
34 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Linda J Hanna-Trad Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Linda J Hanna-Trad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pawtucket, RI.