Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Linda A Hensley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Linda A Hensley has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
Dr. Linda A Hensley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I met Dr Hensley when I had immunisations administered. She spent the time getting to know me and offered great advice on gynaecological issues. She appeared to be genuinely caring. Called today because I assumed I became her patient on the day I met her but sadly learnt that this was not the case and that she is not accepting new patients. Now looking for another Gynae
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
22 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Halifax Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEQUAL ACCESS CLINIC COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, 1707 N Main St, Gainesville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linda A Hensley, MD - Family Medicine in Gainesville, FL, in this video.
Dr. Linda A Hensley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.