Dr. Linda L Herman Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Linda L Herman?

Very unprofessional

Once again 3 years later I return to the ER to deal with this very unprofessional doctor screaming about not wanting to deal with my injury.Somebody needs to get her another line of work.if you do not want to deal with injuries that you feel are gross then you should not be practicing medicine.She screamed in the hallway about not wanting to deal with my injury just as she did 3 years ago when I had an abcess and started yelling about how gross it was and how she did not want to drain it.Get a new line of work madam! That's what being a doctor is all about.Dealing with gross injuries that we are seeking help for.Not to be ridiculed and berated in front of everyone in the hospital.get some sensitivity training or PLEASE just get out of the field.You are very unprofessional and insensitive!I will be filing A REPORT WITH THE HOSPITAL!

Dr. Linda L Herman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.