Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Linda R Holifield-Kennedy
Dr. Linda R Holifield-Kennedy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Preventive Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda R Holifield-Kennedy has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
There are no reviews for Dr. Linda R Holifield-Kennedy yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
28 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDILORENZO TRICARE HEALTH CLINIC, 8 Corridor, Washington, DC
Dr. Linda R Holifield-Kennedy is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Washington, DC.