Dr. Linda Iskra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Iskra?

Horrible!

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Awful on many occasions. For once, my disabled little sister was told a few years ago that she had a "virus that needed to work its course." Which turned out to be pneumonia and she was hospitalized for a month and placed on life support. Myself, on numerous occasion have had trouble. The most recent being I had asked Dr. Iskra about the Gardisil shot because I was uncertain about it and she reassured me that it wouldn't affect me poorly. Not even a week after getting the shot I because extremely fatigued and in one month went to two different urgent cares and the ER because I was so sick and dehydrated. I had to be given two bags of fluid to try to get me rehydrated and even then they couldn't do a urine test on me and had to use a catheter. I don't trust a single word that she says and every time I call the staff is very, and I mean very rude and snobby. Will be finding a new doctors office.

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Some of her staff can be a bit aggressive on the phone and in the office when calling or asking questions. Not all the staff there are like this. You could not ask for a better Doc for your child. She breaks it down to terms that you can understand and if you need assistance getting extra medical care she helps with that as well.

Good dr. rude staff

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Hire some better staff....just because I have a question doesn't mean I am ignorant, and can't pick up on your rudeness, and laughing in my face. Oh my how dare I ask for an appointment. I'm pretty sure I have more schooling thanks the girl that answers the phone, so if I wanted to know her opinion I would pay her...but no I pay for the dr.s.

Posted on July 30th, 2010

Dr. Iskra is great as long as you don't mind dealing with the rude staff. We go back only because she is a great Dr. We have complained about the difficalty getting appointments and the nurse and receptionist being very rude.

Posted on August 10th, 2015