Dr. Linda S Jabbari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda S Jabbari?

Wonderful caring Doctor

She fit me in as I was miserable, and on a Monday, the busiest day! She listens and truly cares! So proud she is my Doctor!

I am 60 years old and have many health complications. Dr Jabbari was spot on with her questions, wasting no time, and getting to the results necessary. I would recommend her anytime, to anybody. Very intuitive .

No one should trust her.....I would have had my mom longer if she hadn't went to her!

Poor Customer Service

I called for three days trying to schedule an appointment as a new patient. Dr. Jabbari's assistant, Megan, took my number 3 times over 2 days and never called back, apparently Megan needs to tell Dr. Jabbari I'm sick for her to decide if she can see a patient. Needless to say I've taken my business dollars elsewhere.

Disappointed

No empathy or compassion for people. Very robotic.

Very Pleased

We are new to the Lake area and I was looking for a Doctor that would suit everyone in my family. I came across Dr. Jabbari at the Lake regional Camdenton Clinic. I needed to take my two sons in for a yearly exam and immunizations. Everyone in the office was very kind and warm, the way it should be when interacting with healthcare providers. Our wait was not long at all, literally 5 min. The nurse was very nice and interacted well with the kids. Dr. Jabbari was very good with the kids, they loved her. I was very pleased .

Doc review

Doctor doesn't understand nobody's condition very nice person and kind I would not recommend to family or friends