Dr. Linda Hudson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Hudson?

Great Doctor

Posted on September 6th, 2016

Dr. Hudson with my primary care physician for many many years. In my opinion she is the best physician I've ever been too. A truly caring and compassionate of physician. My well being always came 1st.

No Room for New Patients

Posted on January 5th, 2016

HUGE Practice with horrible customer service. After a combined 25 minute hold time I was told Dr. Hudson doesn't have availability for a new patient physical for FOUR MONTHS. She may be wonderful but only her current patients are going to know this. Not a patient centric experience.

Posted on January 4th, 2016

She is a wonderful doctor.

The Absolute Best

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Dr. Hudson was my physicians for more than 15 years. I looked forward to my physicals each year knowing Dr. Hudson would check everything and make sure all prescription needed were given. I truly miss her not only as my physician but a great friend. By far the absolutle best in her profession.

The Best!

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Dr.Hudson was my primary care physician, and that of our whole extended family, for 25 years in Birmingham. Our whole family misses her since she moved out of state! A perfper mixture of knowledge, professionalism, warmth, and compassion, Dr. Hudson is truly a credit to her profession.

Posted on November 6th, 2013

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Hudson for twenty years. She has always been caring, informative, and informative. Dr. Hudson always address any concern you may have as it relates to your health.

MRS>

Posted on September 9th, 2013

When I became a patient of Dr. Hudson, I was at my lowest point healthwise. Through her efforts. knowledge, and accurate diagnosis, I now have an excellent bill of health. As many of her patients know, we are losing her as she pursues other fields. I will deeply miss her and owe her so much. Getting one's life back is the greatest gift a doctor can give a patient. THANK YOU DR. HUDSON!!!!

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Dr. Hudson is a such a wonderful doctor. My family and I have been patients for a number of years. Dr. Hudson stays on top of her patients needs. I had let my gyn handle my mamograms. I felt that Dr. Hudson was more proactive and listened when I told her that I was DES positive and there was a greater chance of me having breast cancer. After years of having problems; indeed I was diagnosed with left breast cancer. Today I am cancer free. Because this doctor spent the time to order test and follow up on my statis; my cancer was caught very early. I did go through surgery but; because my cancer was capsuled I did not have to go through chemo---What a blessing!

Compassionate and Caring

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

After the sudden death of my Mother, Dr. Hudson was so compassionate and caring and helped me thru the sadness that followed. I would recommend her to anyone as extremely knowledgeable and caring.

Posted on December 4th, 2017