Dr. Linda S Katz Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Linda S Katz?

Terrible doctor NO BEDSIDE Manner

Unethical Doctor

Linda is a sad excuse for a Doctor. She is not concerned with the well being of her patients, her only objective is to make money by milking her patients and their insurances. I have already filed a malpractice case with the medical board for unlawful and unnecessary testing. Her staff is rude and unprofessional. Please stay away from this office, for your own well being.

DON'T BOTHER

Horrible experience with a bad doctor ! Don't bother there are too many good doctors to be waisting time with a bad one.

Rude and no bedside manner. At our first ob appointment when she found out our babies due date was her birthday she said "well I won't be delivering your baby" this was the first thing she said to us. She does NOT care about you as a patient, you are just a number to her. When we had a scary early on in the pregnancy she could care less, never called me back or gave me reassurance. Awful awful experience. I wouldn't recommed her to anyone!!!!! If I could give her a negative rating I would.

Good doctor, rude staff and long wait

Dr. Katz is a great doctor. She delivered my son and I was very happy with the experience. The problem with the office though is that the wait is so unreasonably long. On several occasions, I have waited up to an hour to be seen. And that was just to get in and be put into one of the exam rooms. Then there is a whole other wait for someone to come and see you. Also, many of the medical assistants are rude and condescending to the point it makes me feel uncomfortable. She has 2 RNs there. They know what they are going and are very nice. However, despite seeing both of them many times during my pregnancy, they never seem to remember me. Weird. I really like the doctor but the office staff can really use some work.

poor bedside manners

Dr.Katz delivered my son, it was a painful experienced. I was fully dialated for some time and the nurses kept checking in on dr. katz to see when she is coming by to deliver my baby. I knew she was running late because she had volunteered to stand in or assist a surgery and that was running late. I only knew because she had told us in the morning when she popped my water bag. The anesthsiologist came by and checked on the med but the nurse said she'll be in a few minutes but the med lasted up to some time until the bag ran out. Well, by the time dr. katz stumbling in with a cookie in one hand and trying to put on her gowns at the same time, and saying "I am so hungry", I was so upset! When time came for me to push, she tells me to stop pushing and had one hand to stop while she was trying to put a glove on the other hand. The baby 's head rested on my opening vagina and I felt so much pain. I felt the skin stretching and tearing. I had really severe laceration on the outside. My epideral ran out. when she was stitching me up, we had to stop twice to call in the anesthesiologist and inject me with more pain med thru the IV. I was really traumatized. I hated my doctor and the hospital. My son was then circumcized by dr. katz the following day, we requested and reminded dr. katz that we want one parent to be present during the procedure. she went ahead and perform the procedure without us, and on top of that she knicked the baby's shaft(not sure what you call it, the bottom of the head) he was in so much pain. By now, I was so furious with dr. katz. she said to us after the procedure that she forgot to go get us and my husband had waited from 7am til the baby was brought back at 11am. The baby voice was so scratchy when the nurse returned him to us. We brought him home and he was in agony everytime we changed his diaper. Not once did the office called to check on my baby boy to see if he was ok or the cut has healed. I am still terrified to this day. And my son is now 19 months old.I had a wonderful experience with Kaiser hospital and tarzana hospital with my other children. I wish that no one should go through what I went through because you wouldn't want to have another child and be dramatized for a very long time.

This is one of the greatest gynecologist i ever had. She prepared so well for my surgery and prepared us (my husband and me) as well. She was always on top and thanks to her my daughter and my self are well and alive.thank you Dr. Katz for your professionalism and great job.

Great Doctor!

Gives great referrals. She knows her stuff; great bedside manner.