Dr. Linda G King Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Linda G King?

Dr. King is wonderful, have been seeing her for years. She got me off all by prescription meds and have lost weight. She is now working on my hormones and have done the Biote Hormone pellets. I am feeling like a new person.

Unorganized and Scatterbrained

Dr. King is well-intentioned but she is all over the place. She doesn't remember your specific issues and has to be reminded to call in prescriptions, etc. She should have remained an emergency room physician as she doesn't feel the need to follow up with you and your results. Unfortunately, there is no one to pick up your file when she is done with you. Go somewhere else.

do not waste your money

.This Doctor is for weight loss and about nothing else. A lot of money wasted with no course of action and no follow up call. When I called for an appointment and stated what my problem was (Arthritis) the receptionist lied about how this doctor treats this medical problem.

Be Aware, She is super nice and sneaky

I was sold supplements that I was/am allergic to, charged for tests I did not have and the one I did, I paid her office for; I can't get the results of and their lab is asking me for an additional $225.00. Went in being told the office appointment was @ $390. by the time we checked out she and her receptionist had charged us $873.00. Don't waste your time, energy or money here. She is super nice, but that only aids her sneaky approach at your wallet. She really doesn't care about her patients.