Dr. Linda Klinow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Klinow?

Horrible bedside manner

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Should not be working with children or anyone for that matter. Her information is out of date and her bedside manner is horrendous.

Posted on April 21st, 2011

Dr. Klinow is the best. On numerous occasions she gone above and beyond. She is extremely knowledgable and an expert at diagnosing. She cares about her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent pediatrician.

Dr. Klinow has a terrible bedside manner

Posted on December 12th, 2010

I brought my infant in to see Dr. Klinow and I found her to be extremely rude and condescending. She told me that I shouldn't have brought my child in for a visit that day-suggesting the rash on my 3 month old wasn't serious enough to warrant a visit. Not being a clinician myself, I wanted to be certain it wasn't causing him discomfort. I have been in the medical field for 15 years and am not a neurotic parent who runs to the doctor for everything. However, I was scolded like a child by this woman. This is not how you treat anyone let alone a customer/patient. Dr. Klinow has no business working with new mothers and babies. I found her attitude completely unacceptable and was very disappointed, especially after having such great experiences with Dr. Smith who is my sons regular pediatrician. He is wonderful with kids and parents!

Posted on November 16th, 2010

Has been the Dr for my 3 children for their entire childhood. She is absolutely fantastic in all areas......Luv her

Posted on April 22nd, 2009

Dr klinow is wonderful. She always makes time to see patients, she is very,very smart and I am delighted that she is the pediatrician for my children.

Posted on January 18th, 2009

Dr. Klinow has an extremly poor bedside manner. She needs to spend more time listening to the parent instead of stating nothing is wrong and to watch the patient. A parent typically knows their child. She was quick with the exam and ignored symptoms that were explained to her. In the end she completely missed a diagnosis that was made by the child's regular pediatrician a few days later, meanwhile the child's symptoms were know different then when we visited Dr. Klinow's office. Again, she did not listen to the parent who was in the medical field.

LK is the best