Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda S Lacy has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Linda S Lacy has the following 17 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Pain
- Breast Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Linda S Lacy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
I waited 2 hours before finally being called back to exam area. Staff was rude and not helpful. Definitely will not be going back.
We try very hard to see our patients in a timely manner, however unexpected medical situations may arise. You were seen by the N.P. on this day. We welcome your specific observations so we may improve our service. Please feel free to contact the office manager, Rosemary, at 915.541.1144 Thank you.
The office staff needs to work on manners.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
31 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1987
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Linda S Lacy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSun West Ob/Gyn Associates, 7430 Remcon Cir Ste B100, El Paso, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linda S Lacy in this video.
Dr. Linda S Lacy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.