Dr. Linda Lafferty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Lafferty?

Dr. Lafferty is very knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. She has been my family doctor for twenty five years.

This is the most unprofessional medical office I have ever encountered. The office staff is rude beyond words. I intend to report this office and staff to my insurance company. It is uncomprehensible how this office can continue to practice "medicine". Do not ever go to this office.

Great doctor

Dr. Lafferty is a great doctor. I feel very comfortable and at ease with her. She really listens and I never feel rushed.Her office staff and physician assistant, however, are to be avoided at all costs. They have no idea what professionalism is. When you go to a doctor it is because you are ill; you already feel vulnerable, and then you get a snotty attitude from these folks? I honestly do not understand how such a wonderful doctor would surround herself with such horrible staff.

excellent physician. My family doctor for twenty years. None better in Reno, NEvada.

Friendly and professional.

BitterSweet~

I have been a paitent for about 12 years and Dr. Lafferty is wonderful. She is kind and compassionate. I go to that office because of HER. The front staff are cold, harsh, brash, and any other verb to describe just plain rude. They make me feel like a 'number'. I always get the feeling that they would just rather be somewhere else. In recent months, Dr. Lafferty has been scarce, making my office visits a dreaded occation. The posted 'rules' all over the office leave a very unpleasent feeling as if I just need to hurry up and get to my point while I am there. One of the 'notes' actually says if I have more than one issue, make an appointment, because only one thing at a time will be dealt with..... A little harsh. The overall bed-side-manner of this office is horrible. It breaks my heart to say that because Dr. lafferty is wonderful.