Dr. Linda Lapos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Lapos?

BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR AND STAFF

Posted on June 27th, 2017

Dr. Lapos is extremely unqualified. She and her staff are rude. She performed a surgery incorrectly on me and the office triple billed me. She even said herself that she was not confident in her surgical skills but still insisted on performing the surgery and it was not corrected. She suggested that she perform an additional surgery but, that crazy I am not! PLEASE SEEK ANOTHER DOCTOR! EVEN IT IS AN EMERGENCY, SEEK ANOTHER DOCTOR!!! Please trust this review

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Dr. Lapos is among the best doctors I have ever visited. She listens intently and always explains things very well. She has a manner that puts one at ease. She performed major surgery and my recovery was very fast. I would trust her without any reservations.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

As I see someone else already commented that they really like Dr. Lapos but office staff is rude, makes you feel like you are bothering them, they let calls go to voice mail and then don't return them, and they were not honest. They Insisted followup appointment was scheduled and on paperwork but I had paperwork and it was not on there. Of course when I tried to reschedule they had no time available. Getting the paperwork I needed for my employer for surgery was even more difficult.

RUN ANOTHER DIRECTION!

Posted on August 31st, 2015

BEWARE, BEWARE...I ended up in the hospital for 4 days after a "routine colonoscopy"! No concern about me until she found out I was requesting my medical records. Plus, her staff gave me the run around the whole time I was trying to get my records. It all was a terrible experience! Would not recommend her to anyone! Total rating 0 out of 5.

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Very good doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2015

I am very satisfied with Dr Lapos . What i dont like is some of the staff. I hate when I have to call their office. The one person that answers the phone is so rude and un pleasant. I called once with a problem with a reaction to my medication, she told me, "your fine, the reaction you are telling me is not from your meds".... Yet the flyer that comes from the pharmacist clearly states it as a problem and to call doctor immediately. She didnt even check with the doctor. Very rude. And many many Times I have called their office with an issue, and they dont call back for 2-3 days.

Relaxing environment, Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Dr. Lapos has an excellent bedside manner. All my questions were answered in a manner I could understand. Her team was prompt and courteous. The entire office was warm and inviting.

Beware

Posted on June 8th, 2013

I wouldn't let Dr. Lapos Operate on my family pet after the experience we had with her. No compassion or concern for her patients. I wish we would of sought a second opinion instead of trusting this Dr. ! Incompetant ! I only gave her one star because it wasn't possible to give ZERO !

Posted on March 21st, 2017