Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Linda S Latimer
Linda S Latimer is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson City, TN. Their specialties include Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology. They speak English.
400 N State of Franklin Rd
Johnson City, TN 37604
Book Online Now
Linda S Latimer has the following 1 specialty
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
Linda S Latimer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Linda S Latimer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Linda S Latimer's office for more information.
400 N State of Franklin Rd Johnson City, TN 37604
Locations & Directions400 N State of Franklin Rd, Johnson City, TN
Linda S Latimer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.