Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda C Law has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Linda C Law has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
I worked with Linda McQuinn Law years ago. I see the 2 reviews and can vouch for the fact that she is indeed a bitter, humorless person. She is short with patients and cold. It is my belief she was an adequate emergency room doctor, but comes across to patients as uncaring and impatient - why? - she's a complete grouch. She did treat me for a UTI years ago so I can say I was a patient -
Linda McQuinn/Law is a rude, impatient woman. She is not a person that you want to have to turn to when you are ill. Admittedly, we all have personal problems and bad days, but with this doctor, you will find that her abrupt manner and unfeeling attitude and downright disdain for you as a patient, is not what you're looking for in a physician...particularly when there are so many OTHER doctors ready and willing to take you as a patient. Look elsewhere for a family doc. She is a slam bam, thank you ma'am doctor - and you are just a car payment.
39 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Ft Wayne Med Educ Prog
Dr. Linda C Law accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Valley Hospital, 1600 Hospital Way, Whitefish, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linda C Law in this video.
Dr. Linda C Law is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Whitefish, MT.