Dr. Linda C Law Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Linda C Law?

Total hag

I worked with Linda McQuinn Law years ago. I see the 2 reviews and can vouch for the fact that she is indeed a bitter, humorless person. She is short with patients and cold. It is my belief she was an adequate emergency room doctor, but comes across to patients as uncaring and impatient - why? - she's a complete grouch. She did treat me for a UTI years ago so I can say I was a patient -

Didn't listen to me

She seemed to form her own diagnosis before examining me and wouldn't listen to me when I was explaining my symptoms.

Linda McQuinn/Law is a rude, impatient woman. She is not a person that you want to have to turn to when you are ill. Admittedly, we all have personal problems and bad days, but with this doctor, you will find that her abrupt manner and unfeeling attitude and downright disdain for you as a patient, is not what you're looking for in a physician...particularly when there are so many OTHER doctors ready and willing to take you as a patient. Look elsewhere for a family doc. She is a slam bam, thank you ma'am doctor - and you are just a car payment.