3.4

Have you seen Linda A Lear?

I love dr. lear, her staff actually cares about whats going on with my kids, and even if they havent been to the dr. in a while, they still know my kids by name and I have never had any problems, Dr. Lear and her staff take the time to listen to my concerns and arent in a hurry like most other dr's...love this dr. wouldnt go anywhere else!

Good doctor, too many patients

We loved Dr. Lear and the staff. Our major issue was the extremely long wait times, both in the waiting room and in the exam room. I'm a patient person, and I try to give the benefit of the doubt. I understand that things happen. But more often than not, we ended up waiting FAR too long to be seen. Time management and scheduling are severely lacking, which is a shame because Dr. Lear herself is great. But waiting for such a long time with a sick baby or toddler is unacceptable.

Wrong diagnoses

My son has had a bad cough for months now. I took him to Hometown twice and they told me it was just a cold. Tonight he puked up blood so I took him to the ER. He has bronchitis. I read bronchitis can permanently damage your lungs if not treated soon enough. I am so mad right now. After his follow-up I will never go there again!!

Terrible Bedside manners, love, and compassion for her patients

my son was recently sick with upset stomach and problems going to the bathroom. Dr. Lear did not have love or compassion for him at any visit we had. I forced my visit the last time we went there because I had saw worms in his stool. She didn't want to see him, she didn't want to believe me, she wanted to make an 8yr old child wait 3 more days for lab results to come back. She never one time, showed any concern for him. he is a child. She is in the wrong practice because children need to be treated with extra love and compassion when feeling bad. he had anxiety when he knew he had worms and he struggled going to sleep. Dr. Lear didn't want to work him in because she was too busy. True Love and concern for your patients is NEVER too busy. she justified her behavior saying she has been really busy with the flu season. I do not recommend her because she isn't compassionate. I suggest anyone who reads this prays for her, because her heart is hardened due to stress and an unbalanced life.

Linda A Lear is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nicholasville, KY.