Dr. Linda Leavenworth Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Linda Leavenworth?

I went to Dr. Leavenworth in 2007 for a concern with symptoms of possible ovarian cancer---she scheduled an appointment for me within 2 weeks, and I was grateful for that, because Montachusett Women's, health in Leominster refused to see me and wouldn't schedule an appointment for 4 months (my former gyn had just retired) and sent me for several untrasounds. Then she wasn't able to find anything, but her communication with the results were always quick. Perhaps it was the radiologist that didn't detect my problem, but, she the told me I should continue my concerns with a gastroenterologist----I knew I didn't have any gastro problems, as I had already been that route----on to Brigham and Women's Hospital where I was diagnosed with Stage 1 Ovarian Cancer. Thank God for BWH !