Dr. Linda Leffel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Leffel?

I had coolsculpting done 8 weeks ago on the arms....

Posted on July 14th, 2015

I had coolsculpting done 8 weeks ago on the arms. I have noticible results, although uneven results and one arm has a very visible concave or indent. The other arm is perfect. I had a follow up with my doctor who did the procedure and she really did not help me. She would not do coolsculpting again to even the indent out because she said she doesn't have a smaller applicator piece and told me about fat transferring I could try in a couple months. This isn't what I agreed to. Nor do I feel like I should pay for additional procedures. I paid $1200 for poor results!! I believe the applicators were applied uneven to my arms to begin with since my bruises were in different spots. I feel like I entrusted my body to someone who is now giving me the cold shoulder and not fixing her error. Not to mention, she rushed me out of the office since she had two patients waiting even though I waited an hour to see her. I am very frustrated and highly disappointed!

Horrible!!!

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Dr Leffel ruined my breasts! After having 3 kids my breasts became extremely stretched & I was a double D size so I wanted a reduction & augmentation. I never wanted implants but she convinced me that in order for the breasts to not sag after a reduction, implants are required (after my surgery I found out that is not true!). I had several pre op appointments but when I was at the hospital getting ready for surgery she came in the room & said "so you want to be size triple D?" I said "No, we've talked about this several times, I want small C". That made me nervous that she was incorrect about me wanting a reduction. Now I am SIZE H & the areola on my right breast is a lot larger than the left. I have severe back pain everyday, often I am unable to be on my feet because of it. I am so disappointed! Also, the main reason I choose to go with her is because I really wanted a female surgeon & all the other surgeons in Bend were males, BUT at pretty much all of my appointments that I scheduled with her, it was her husband instead who saw me. My advice for anyone considering a breast reduction is to do not go with Dr Leffel. Do your research, read patient reviews on all surgeons! Now I am finally having my implants removed. I am very hopeful that it will get rid of my back pain & give me more energy. The thing that upsets me though is my insurance won't pay for it because of the fact that I have implants

When you want a cosmetic surgeon go to the BEST!

Posted on August 13th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Leffel since 2000 and have been beyond happy with her, her staff, her advice, my surgeries. She is an excellent surgeon, physician and a genuinely caring person. If I want/need another procedure she will definitely be the doctor to perform the surgery! Thanks for everything Dr. Leffel!!!

happy

Posted on June 21st, 2010

very caring MD, great staff, and great results with my botox and fillers and laser hair removal. I would recommend highly.

Dr. Linda Leffel

Posted on June 7th, 2010

She is a very nice, very caring plastic surgeon. listens wellto you. Offers great advice on what is best for your appearance.

excellent

Posted on April 2nd, 2010

I saw 3 other plastic surgeons and then found Dr. Leffel. She listened, called me at home, fixed my problem, and I now look and feel great. She is the best, and easy to talk with. Staff is super.

So many better plastic surgeons

Posted on October 19th, 2009

-Long waits, extremely little time with physician, Rude nurse, did not understand and found myself confused by the surgeons explainations, inconsistent information from one visit to the next.

Posted on December 8th, 2016