Dr. Linda Loffredo Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Linda Loffredo?

Posted on July 16th, 2017

Have seen her for years and each the quality of each appointment has become progressively worse. She does a cursory examiniation that barely covers what should be done. Just asks basic questions and believes that is enough for a diagnosis. Will not be going as she rushes through the appointment without any individual attention.

I love Dr. Loffredo's care!

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

I saw one review that complained about Dr. Loffredo's bedside manner and said she was judgmental and I can't believe they are talking about Dr. Loffredo. I have NEVER felt she was judgmental, in fact quite the opposite. I always feel she is extremely caring, personable, listens, remembers me (even though I am not in often) and is upbeat and friendly. I have been impressed at the time she spends with each patient, and she usually tells me what she thinks the diagnosis (if it isn't straightforward) and then sends me to a specialist or for tests to confirm--and I can't remember a time when the specialist didn't confirm what Dr. Loffredo said. I had a time when I thought I was having an allergic reaction to a medication she had recently put me on. They fit me in with an appointment right away, and when she saw me in the hallway on the way to the examining room she exclaimed: that isn't a reaction to a medication, that is a contact allergic reaction to something--and she was right! I had two friends recommend me to Dr. Loffredo, and I am very glad they did! I have been her patient for 12 years now, and have no intention of ever changing (until, perhaps, I become geriatric with specialized issues there?)

Very Concerned About This Physician

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

She was not organized at all.

The reviews are correct

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Avoid this awful lady! She rushes your appointment and she seems distracted and not interested in your well being. The other male doctor at this practice is just as awful as I had to see him already.

The worst avoid!

Posted on April 18th, 2015

Avoid doctor at all costs. Has no idea what she is doing and gives her personal experience as a measure for your healthcare. Guess what everyone is different and you need to listen to your patients instead of making a smug face and saying oh it'll go away. Very condensating doctor. Basically is uninterested in your wellbeing.

AWFUL

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Stay away. This doctor does judges you and her bedside manner is awful! When someone comes in to the doctor's office the last thing they want is to feel uncomfortable and questioned. She also refers you all over the place to specialists since she has no idea what she's doing.

RUDE

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Every time I go in to see her she is always very rude to me. Judging me as soon as she walks in the door. Maybe instead of judging when you walk in the door you should listen first and then respond accordingly. Awful bedside manner!

Worst experience ever!

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

The worst experience I ever had at the physician's office! Linda has a policy that is anything but accommodating or patient friendly. She does not see patients if you happen to be running a few minutes late...even if you call ahead to let her know. "A passion for better medicine"...I think not! I do not recommend her!

Endorsement of Dr. Linda Loffredo

Posted on October 12th, 2014

Dr. Loffredo is to be commended for her caring compassionate ways to make sure her patients are well cared for. She will go out of her way to see that you, as her patient, is cared for in every way possible. YOUR TIME in her office is dedicated to you and no matter what your problem may be, she will be sure to help you! She is a most personable professional.

Excellent Docto and Pleasant Demeanor

Posted on January 27th, 2014

I will continue to see Dr. Loffredo due to her aptitude and pleasant bedside manner. Her staff are helpful and courteous.

Posted on August 31st, 2011

I feel like I receive excellent care from Dr. Linda S Loffredo. She always listens to my concerns, is caring, and she runs on time.

Posted on May 14th, 2011

compassionate, caring and concerned.