Dr. Linda P Lucombe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda P Lucombe?

Mix feelings patient

Dr. LUCOMB was a very nice doctor the first times I was in her office, later I was in and out of the hospital for the STAFF Infection in my R knee. Every time I was out I need it to have a follow up with her, but I could not make an appointment since no one answered the phone. Finally I saw her ones and she said if I didn't need anything why did I visit? I answered the doctor send me to see her after my surgery. She said all the information was in the computer. Ok, I left, the next time I called I talked to the girl who answered the phone, I explained I have A DVT , but she didn't know what was a DVT. I explained to her the importance of the appointment and I need it help. She said they'll called me back. They never did. I ended up in the emergency room of the Pine Ridge hospital, she never called back. Now I have a new doctor that I'm very happy with. 4 month passed and I got a phone call from doctor Lucomb office to remind me about the yearly phisical by a computer She must be a very nice doctor, but the way the office is running is not by humans.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a return call

Called twice to get an appointment for cardiac issues which she told me were nonexistant at my last appointment. Still haven't heard from her or the office. New doc got me in, set me up with a cardiologist and guess what?? I have a blockage! Nice job blowing me off doc!

Excellent physician! Kind, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable. We continue to see her for our health care needs.