Dr. Linda R Macgorman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda R Macgorman?

Was very impressed with Dr. Macgorman, she was very pleasant, spent time, got background information, listened to my concerns; and, the overall experience was exceptional. Was a transfer patient, and she made me feel welcome and that she cared. Would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Patient and provided sufficient information for us to make decisions. Friendly with whole family. Co-operated with our financial limitations.

I AM VERY UPSET ON WHEN I NEED PUMP SUPPLIES I DONT GET THEM IN TIME I HAVE TO WAIT 2 MONTHS AND I WILL BE OUT AND THEY YELL AT ME FOR NOT HAVING THEM AND I CANT GET THEM BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT ORDER THEM FOR ME

Bad doctor

not at all a doctor id recomend to anyone. I was going to her to get some help with pcos, she turned me away less than 5 min in her office. Sayed she couldnt help me with my problems, wasnt nice at all about it and very rude to me and it hurt my feelings alot to get turned away and her to have no heart about any of it. SHe was the doctor I needed to see about my pcos and to help me but cause i had the insurance card from the state is more than likely the reason she wouldnt help me although her office did accept it. Not none to happy for her to let me set up a appointment and drive 2 hours to see her only to spend less than 5 min in her office to tell me that to my face and be rude like she was. I was so hurt and dissapointed and felt hopeless. a doctor should never make you feel like this.If they do then they dont need to be a doctor at all especially if its about the money and only the money seeing as this was because if i had cash she prob would of seen me. Sad real sad. A person needs real help and then get turned away just cause she has the medical card. Not right at all. I just dont recommend her to no one. This is no doctor and she dont care all about money and thats it, SAD

Blessed to have Dr. MacGorman!

I agree with one of the other reviewers...Dr. MacGorman is top of the tops to me. She is very caring, takes the time to listen and answer any questions I have had and has been very responsive to my concerns! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a GREAT endocrinologist! She is top rate! Staff at the office has been very good to deal with also. No issues at all.

Excellent doctor

Springfield is blessed to have this quality of physican here. Dr MacGorman's training, knowledge and caring attitude are excellent. She goes above and beyond when it comes to her patients. She was referred to me and that was the best gift my friend could ever have given me.