Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda A Marden MD
Dr. Linda A Marden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lincoln, NE. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Linda A Marden has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Linda A Marden has the following 9 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorders
27 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Linda A Marden Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Linda A Marden
Dr. Marden is a board certified Neurologist. She received her undergraduate and medical degrees from Northwestern University. She also has an M.A. in Speech and Language Pathology from Northwestern University. She was a neurologist in the U.S. Army for 8 years. Dr. Marden is a Fellow of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN). Here, she served as a member of the Practice Committee and was in charge of the AAN’s support for the treatment of stroke. Dr. Marden is currently an officer for the AAN General Neurology Section and has been selected for several leadership opportunities including the Palatucci Advocacy Leadership Fellowship. She performs EMGs, manages vagal nerve stimulators, and does Botox injections for abnormal movements and muscle problems. Dr. Marden has a special interest in migraines, but enjoys treating all types of neurological problems. Dr. Marden joined the Medical Campus in June 2007.
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linda A Marden, MD - Neurology in Lincoln, NE, in this video.
Dr. Linda A Marden is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.