Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda A Mauterer Longuepee
Dr. Linda A Mauterer Longuepee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with another office in Baton Rouge, LA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mauterer Longuepee is affiliated with Baton Rouge General Medical Center and Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda A Mauterer Longuepee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mauterer Longuepee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1992
Earl K Long Medical Center
Dr. Linda A Mauterer Longuepee accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linda A Mauterer Longuepee in this video.
Dr. Linda A Mauterer Longuepee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.