Dr. Linda K Mcmurphy Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Linda K Mcmurphy?

Unprofessional and rude

I was so unimpressed with her on my last visit. She made me wait in the examining room for an hour then when she did make it in she told me she didn't know I was even there. I did have an appointment, come on. Then another time when I went there I waited in the exam room for almost an hour and she dashed in and told me she couldn't see me. But I still got billed for nothing.

A Doctor Who Cares

I have seen Dr. McMurphy several times and I continue to be impressed by her disgnostic abilities and her wonderful caring attitude. She takes time to explain things and makes me comfortable. She is a great doctor!

Smart and caring