Dr. Linda Mihalov Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Linda Mihalov?

First Do Harm

Posted on December 16th, 2016

She's a very Bad doctor and should be disciplined.

This Doctor should be sued

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Posted on December 14th, 2013

Dr. Mihalov has been my doctor for over twenty years. She is the most competent physician I have ever known. She continues to be a caring and compassionate healthcare advocate. This past year I have experienced some very frightening health problems. Dr. Mihalov is supporting me step-by-step. I am truly blessed by her presence in my life.

Wonderful

Posted on October 22nd, 2011

I have endometriosis I have been having pain since I was 14 I am 25 now I went to Dr Mihalov in 08. Dr Mihalov is the best Dr I have had for this I have been to sooo many to help me with this and all they told me is I cannot handle pain. When I went to Dr Mihalov she told me we need to do a Laparoscopy to see what is going on I was diagnosed with endo. People with this need to know that it can come back fast or take years it up to your body. My pan is doing better then what I had beforeThe only way for your doctor to know for certain that you have endometriosis is by looking inside.

A pro who you can trust

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I feel lucky to have Dr. Mihalov as my doctor and surgeon a couple years ago---and now another one upcoming. First: Virginia Mason is an amazing place as far as hospitals go. Very schooled physicians, highly efficient and particularly pleasant. All of these attributes apply to Dr. Mihalov. She knows her stuff! She's in such demand in surgery, unfortunately that means less office time. But--if you are her patient--she's there.

Go elsewhere

Posted on September 24th, 2011

Poor experience, went to the UW and found 100% better care. I went to Dr. Mihalov for about 10 years and became disillusioned over time.

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Could not have asked for more. Thoughtful, responsive, thorough.

An educator and very patient

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

I found Dr. Mihalov to be very thorough and spending a lot of time educating me on my diagnosis and options for treatment. She is fair and patient as I made my decision for surgery. And as my surgeon, I felt well taken care of and my recovery is amazing. She helped me make a difficult decision and was with me to get through it.

NOT as good as she is rated!!!

Posted on August 26th, 2008

Dr. Mihalov did not examine my breast!! I asked her "don't you want me to remove my top for the exam?" She looked right at me and said "that won't be necessary". She then wrote a report and sent it to my general doctor with a full breast exam report. I also found one of her front desk staff to be rude and very uncaring as I was trying to understand what test Dr. Mihalov had ordered.

Posted on July 24th, 2015