Dr. Linda Mirdamadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Mirdamadi?

Posted on August 30th, 2015

Dr. Mirdamadi is very involved with bariatric medicine, and she is only available to see her regular patients one-half day per week. Getting an appointment is almost an impossibility. She missed a couple of very important symptoms in two separate diagnoses, one of which was nearly fatal.

Artist/ Art Studio Owner

Posted on April 8th, 2013

Dr. Linda Mirdamadi is the most caring, attentive, and competent doctor I have ever had! She spends as much time as necessary to address All of my concerns, & accurately diagnose whatever is going on with my health. Her compassionate & thorough care & treatment of me as her patient has helped me to feel healthy, safe, & secure with my healthcare! I'm so grateful that Dr. Mirdamadi was assigned to me as my Kaiser doctor! I recommend Kaiser to all of my friends because of excellent doctors like her!

Not Impressed with this Physician

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Does not have good follow-up with primary patients. If you have no major issues she is okay. For more complex patient care, this is not the doctor to choose.

Satisfied Patient

Posted on April 1st, 2009

Dr. Mirdimai is a wonderful person as well a great doctor. She exhibits genuine concern for her patients. She's easy to talk to whether in person or thru email. I like having her as my doctor.

Posted on September 28th, 2017